Is it normal fpr my back to ache ALL the time?

I am 23 weeks along with my first, and my back hurts almost every minute of the day...I just want to know if I should be concerned? Or if everyone goes through it?

.carrie.

Asked by .carrie. at 8:01 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah its normal and it will get worse its all about you makeing room for the baby and the more weight you gain the more its going to hurt
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 8:05 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• yes, i remember mine hurting SO bad. whenever id sit for too long it would throb so bad. me and my SO went to the movies all the time and every single time it would get so bad i would be fighting back tears. i had to get up and walk around couple times throughout the movies. so yeah this is normal. sucks so bad though. just make sure you have tylenol in your purse at all times. GL :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 9:17 AM on Jul. 27, 2009