Has anyone on here had Medicaid in Indiana before?

I was wondering if anyone from Indiana on here has had Medicaid before (for pregnancy). I was just curious to know if the first appointment you have with Medicaid, do you actually talk to someone or do you fill out an application on the computer and that's it? When I had filed for Medicaid down in Florida, all I had to do was go to a Medicaid office and complete an application on one of the computers there. I didn't know if Indiana was any different or not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When i applied, i went to the office and filled out papers and then they sent me doctor info. I never actually used it because i got on military insurance instead (my hubs and i decided to get married earlier than planned so i could get on his insturance)
    AirborneBratMom

Answer by AirborneBratMom at 8:12 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• When I went to my first WIC apt, they helped me fill out an application. I haven't used it yet though because they keep asking for the same things I've already sent them like 5 times and I have insurance at work now.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 10:58 AM on Jul. 27, 2009