Yeast infections - do they go & come back or what?!

I don't know if I have a yeast infection or what.

Three weeks ago I had burning but only after I'd wipe. No itching, no discharge, no burning when I pee. It seemed to be slightly improving but then I washed well and it burned again the next day. Two days later it was fine. I attributed the burning again to having irritated the skin while washing.

Then I had my period and was fine. Now it's 2 weeks since my period and it feels like it's burning again when I wipe. Only when I wipe.

Is this a yeast infection or do you think something is wrong with my skin? Ugh. I know it's not an STD, unless you can get those without the S-T part. ;-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Health

• The shift in hormones can cause this prior to getting your period and cause irritation. Then your period shows up and it seems to disappear. Take a bath with a couple caps ful of vinegar and drops of tea tree oil if you have it. You can also get that monistat lotion...drink tons of water. Call your Dr. if it doesnt help. feel better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I have a friend that gets these lots and i would recomend going to the health department or your OB and be checked for other problems.
    Good luck,
    Neeka
    BlaxicanQueen

Answer by BlaxicanQueen at 1:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2009