Can stress give me symptoms of pregnancy?

I dont feel like i'm pregnant. But I havent had my period since April. My boobs arent sore like last time. I dont feel at all like i did when i was pregnant with my son. I'm on Mirena but i know bc isnt 100%. My uterus is cramping though. I took a pregnancy in june, which was negative, but i'm going out to get more tonight.

My husband is deploying in a month, and they started to really prepare for leaving soon after my last period. I have been really stressed since with trying to get everything ready for him to go (like POA's, wills, packing up the house, etc.)

So if i'm too stressed, could it cause some symptoms of pregnancy? Or stop my period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Mirena is your first sign that something else could be wrong. Plus when you have that don't you loose most of your periods anyway? I would call your OB and ask for a check up to be sure that you don't have complications with your Mirena.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• When you are double thinking yourself bring in the profesionals and leave all the Medical stuff to them. Good luck.
    Neeka
    BlaxicanQueen

Answer by BlaxicanQueen at 1:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2009