Is it normal to have mild fevers while pregnant?

I have had about 100.0 degree temp for a week. This is my 5 preganancy, I have never had this happen. It usually starts to rise around 5 in the afternoon and I get chills and feel so yucky. I'm more than tired and I"m achy a little. I don't know that its just hormonal, but I guess it could be. I"m trying to get ahold of the doc's office right now though. I'm only 6 weeks and havent seen the doctor yet.

Roisin07

Asked by Roisin07 at 8:42 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I always run high during the first 8 weeks of pregnancy. I feel more feverish than I really am. I usually run about 99.7 but feel more like 101. I also feel achy and like I'm coming down with something. My temp levels off to around 98.9 for the rest of the pregnancy.

Anything over 100.0 should be discussed with your doctor, but pregnancy does elevate your temp a little.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:50 AM on Jul. 27, 2009