What diapers are plain?

I am working on a baby shower project and need to know what brand of diapers are not printed on. Prefer newborn and size one.

aprilford2003

Asked by aprilford2003 at 9:05 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The only diapers that I can think of that are not printed on are the WalMart brand.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 9:22 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Go check some store brands. They usually have a picture of the diaper on the package.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:39 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Generic diapers usually. That's what I used when I made a diaper cake for a friend. They had something like polkadots on the front but I just rolled those to the inside.
    We use cloth diapers though so we don't need to worry about that for our kiddos.
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 9:49 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Walmart's Parents Choice only have a blue band at the top front, the rest is plain white.

I tried to insert a picture for you but couldn't get it to work.  I wrote an online diaper review where you can see a picture of Parents Choice as well as many other diapers:  http://www.squidoo.com/diaper-review

ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:40 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• cloth

Answer by rkoloms at 12:05 PM on Jul. 27, 2009