Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what are they called?!

what are those ppl called in highschools that help kids setup their classes, and theyre able to come back and change classes for any reason. does that make sense? lol. like a guidance counselor or a school counselor. im not sure if there is another name for it.

Answer Question

Asked by windowgirl at 9:06 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Guidance counselor

    Answer by rkoloms at 9:33 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Money & Work
a scam?piog

Next question overall (Babies (0-12 months))
What diapers are plain?