• In the Spotlight:

computer savvy person desperatly needed

i am in desperate need of help. im trying to figure out if there is a way i can set my internet onnection up to log odd when a phone call is coming through on my land line. ya know. instead of call waiting. is there such a feature? lol

windowgirl

Asked by windowgirl at 9:09 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes, there is a 'star' feature for that. I haven't set up a dial-up connection in so long I can't remember what it is though. You can call your ISP provider and they will help you for free

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:26 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• We used CallWave for a few years until we got broadband. Presently you can get a 30 day free trial and it's $7.95 a month after that. It will ID the caller and take a message unless you prefer to take the call.

http://www.callwave.com/landing/internetAnsweringMachine_L1.asp

michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 10:15 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I have call alert and its 5.95 a month from aol. You can choose to log off and answer it or take it on another phone like a cell or another home phone if you have two in your home or take a message or whatever. www.callalert.com
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 12:23 PM on Jul. 27, 2009