keep ur fingers crossed

last period was july 7th ..had sex the 19th 21st 22nd 24th and 26th..praying for our little miracle. on my 2 week wait n its killing me :] hoping this month is our month!!

ebrittian22

Asked by ebrittian22 at 9:15 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• im at the end of the two week wait! i just had implantation bleeding. or i hope it was haha so i know how you feel. good luck to you! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• ttc

good luck to you...Im also at the end of the two week wait, my period is two days late and I am hoping and praying that we are pregnant.

Anonymous

• i have one more week 2 go and i have sore breast been feeling queezy and jus had a lil spotting jus now so me and the hubby are hoping that this month is ours too good luck to you keep up updated
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 2:18 AM on Jul. 28, 2009