• In the Spotlight:

Cramping and then followed by diarrhea....missed period last week

I missed my period last week and yes I have taken MANY hpt and they have all came back negative. The last 3 days I have noticed in the mornings I'm cramping and next thing I know I'm in the bathroom having diarrhea. Today I woke up from the cramping and once I have gone to the bathroom several times I start to feel better. Yes many of you may say go to the dr but for insurance reasons I cant be seen til next week. I was first thinking a flu bug of some sort but why just in the mornings?? I really ate a light diet yesterday, but still this morning I was feeling like i was back in highschool.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• ive had that before it could be a stomach virus. when i get diarrhea i cramp up right before. OR your AF could be coming. i have that before my period. usually when your prego you are stopped up, but idk everyone is diff.
    sorry if this was no help or TMI haha. maybe call a doc?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Jul. 27, 2009