SO we got tickets for the 10th!!!!

Hoping nothing changes, we will be on our way really soon.... i cant wait to get there and start meeting everybody in this group, we are really excited at the same time scared of the change but going very positive and hopefully like i said i can meet some new people and start all over again, i will keep in touch tru this group. And as soon as i know where are we gonna be living ill be posting and please, let me know if you are nearby so we can get the kids together and set up playdates, trips and stuff , im sure this station will be a really fun one!!!! thanks everybody that has anwser my questions and letting me know few of the things Okinawa is about, is a lot easier that way. Ill be seing you ladies soon....

chixgbk

Asked by chixgbk at 9:34 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Safe travels and pls keep in touch. god bless you and your family.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:40 AM on Jul. 27, 2009