Are you a phone sex worker?

I'm writing an article for my website on phone sex workers. If you are and you want to tell me about your experience, I will keep all information completely private. If you want, I can put a link to your page or contact information. You can message me here or if you just want to share a company name you can reply here (anon is fine). I'm looking for positive and negative comments on it but only from people who actually HAVE, no bashing please. Thanks in advance!

customcat2000

Asked by customcat2000 at 9:40 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• Are you for real??!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• No, but I have a friend that is and she and I both know if the majority of guys calling knew what she looked like (she's 200 plus lbs.), they wouldn't be calling!
    Anonymous

• I'm for real, I'm trying to put together a website that offers a full range of ideas for mommas who need money. It's legit work, and I realize it's not for everyone, but some people make GOOD money at it.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:43 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Anon 8:41 - ask your friend to message me and tell me about it
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:44 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Tried it. Not for me.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 2:29 PM on Jul. 27, 2009