Is it normal not to feel many symptoms during early pregnancy?

Hello! If I've calculated correctly, I'm about 7 weeks pregnant. I have my first doctor appointment on 8/3. I'm feeling some minor cramping (like menstrual cramps), mild nausea (once in a while), and fatigue, but I'm wondering if it's normal not to have MAJOR pregnancy symptoms this early. I've read that some women have no morning sickness and some start around 8 weeks. I know each pregnancy is different, but it's my first pregnancy and of course I'm a nervous wreck, just hoping that all is well until I go to the dr.... what a LONG wait until next Monday!!! Thank you, ladies!!!!

TP1283

Asked by TP1283 at 10:16 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had no symptoms of pregnancy. My mother told me I was and I told her she was nuts. She sent me to the dr and sure enough, I was!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:17 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I have three children, and never had symptoms with any of them. The only thing I felt was mild cramping. I had complications later in my pregnancies with all three of the, but early on, I had wonderful pregnancies. Good luck! I'm sure everything is fine. :-)
    MPWifeJessicia

Answer by MPWifeJessicia at 10:24 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Thats completely normal.... I had horrible morning sickness but it didnt start until i was around 10 weeks. good luck to you!
    kamrynlily07

Answer by kamrynlily07 at 10:29 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• You guys are AWESOME! I appreciate your help. You make me feel better! I love how everyone is honest, yet kind on this site! Thanks again!
    TP1283

Answer by TP1283 at 10:35 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I didn't really feel any major symptoms until about 8 weeks.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:02 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Ive always had irregular periods & i was wanting to lose weight so suddenly I was wanting to EAT EAT EAT .. I thought it was just me having food on the brain or whatever... Well I finally took a PT about 4mo along.. the reason i was gaining weight & eating like a cow was because i was PREGGO! LOL..
    Actually my whole pregnancy was very easy. I only got naucious the morning I went to the Dr & that was nerves!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:18 AM on Jul. 27, 2009