mom problems help....

My mom saids to me to not rely on her to live my own life. Im okay with that. the problem is she saids it but doesnt mean it. She wants me to live my life through her. She wants me to do things her way. to go places only she would go. she would tell me where to sit .what to wear. And what to say to people .She s always lying to people about things. So please help me find my life.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• tell her you lov her but you have to make your own mistakes to learn from them. i yelled that at my mom when i was 18, took 4 years but were talking and doing good. you have to be yourself tell her you need " you" time
    16thmoon

Answer by 16thmoon at 11:08 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• accept her advice just like you would anyone else's then make up your own mind as to what you want to do. I tell my adult kids that I only give suggestions. In the end it's their life and they should do what is right for them. Same for you. As for her lying, not much you can do about that.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:48 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Move 3000 miles away, stat.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:07 PM on Jul. 27, 2009