pregnancy on depo?????

so i was just curious how many moms got pregnant using the depo shot? i know its rare, but a friend of mine had her 3rd that way. and i've been kinda crampy and things that could be early pregnancy, but have been on the shot since jan. anyway long story short i got curious on how often this actually happens.

AmandaN1

Asked by AmandaN1 at 11:09 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had gotten my depo shot and about 6 or 7 weeks later was 5 weeks pregnant with my 1st dd (i found out because i fainted and my husband took me to the er) do a hpt to be sure or check with your doc
    Anonymous

• thank you....ya i live about 30 minutes from the nearest walmsrt/walgreens sooo when i go into town tomo i'll be doin that lol
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 12:43 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• update:
    hpt says no......why is it even if not quite ready for another, i'm still kinda bummed lol
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 5:54 PM on Jul. 28, 2009