has anyone?

gotten pregnant after having a baby six months ago? how did you deal with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not at 6 months, no.. but at 8 months I found out I was pregnant with my 2nd.. so my daughter will be 18 mos on the day I have my 2nd daughter.. its been rough... not sure how we are going to handle 2 since my first still doesn't sleep through the night. It's a little stressful to think about, but we couldn't be happier (I was on BC so this was a complete surprise to us)
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 11:25 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I got pregnant with #2 when #1 was barely 5 months old. It's hard to answer "how do you deal with it", because if you're having sex, protected or unprotected, you can get pregnant. You just deal. Whether it was unplanned (like it sounds) or it was planned (like mine), you have to deal with it - it's a new life. I had all my kids close together - I "dealt with it" 4 times over.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I think my daughter was about about 8 or 9 months when I found out I was having twins. They are 7 and the twins are 6 now. It was really hard raising them as babies..but the blessings have completely out weighed the tough. It think its awesome that they are so close in age. They play together all day long.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 12:04 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• My baby was just a little over 3 months old! You just start making it work and you as you will find out it's not as bad as one might think(It's not going to be a walk in the park but not awful either) now that I see my two who are so close in age playing together it's great. I have 3 under the age of three and are pregnant with my 4, When that one comes I will have 4 under the age of four it's hard but you learn to just go witht he flow and keep on moving.
    dreamercat1

Answer by dreamercat1 at 12:07 PM on Jul. 27, 2009