worried...

ok so the other day my dh and i were watching a show with this pretty dark hair girl and i asked him if he would date her while we are still married if i let him and he said "so you wouldnt get mad if we f*cked while you werent around?" I said i would get mad. Anyway last night i was trying to get him to get busy with me and he got mad and said he didnt feel like it. And went on to tell me he doesnt like me asking and he doesnt really like sex. He says he only likes to have it maybe once a week. So i was like why last week were you so quick jump on wantingtofuck another girl but you don't like sex? And he got relly mad and said we shouldnt be together.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• you asked for that, when ever you pay the you think shes hot game, your never gonna like the answer. just ask him y he doesnt like sex and if there something you could help or do that he likes. if he stills says drop it, drop it hes got something he needs to work out.

and there are times my guy wants it 4 or 5 times a day then two weeks later iam like why r we not having sex lol.
    16thmoon

Answer by 16thmoon at 11:17 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Never ask a question you really don't want the answer to...I've learned this the hard way myself. My question is why is he so defensive and quick to jump on the "we shouldn't be together" statement?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I would not have planted that seed!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:27 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• My DH and I have the same idea as to what we think hot is and isn't. If there is a hot girl or guy, both of us will tell the other and we may remark about their beauty or we may say they are too plain and boring. The one thing I would never do is mess with the relationship by asking him if he would do someone else WHILE we were still married. It is one thing to know if he would tap that if you were no longer together or even dead (God forbid). But that is just too touchy. I'm sorry, but you need to apologize and work things out. You set him up with that question and it pissed him off severly. You need to rectify.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:33 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I think the issues here go deeper than the question you asked him... He didn't tell you he doesn't think you should be together because of a hypothetical question you asked a few days ago. Time to talk and find out the real issue...
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 11:59 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Counseling, stat. There's a lot going on here. You need to reserve judgement right now and open yourself up for healthy communication. Best of luck to you, Mama.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:05 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• me an dmy hubby are always playing that game..he asked if i want to sleep with a hotti and i ask him if he wants to sleep with a bombshell...we joke about it b/c we know r love is secure and we keep thing pretty interesting in the bed room....it sound like ur hubby has something else on his i would ask him whats up and see if it can be resolves couples counsling aint going to work it sucks u can do the same thing at home for free.
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 12:49 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• You kinda brought this one upon yourself.

Never ask a question of that nature if you don't want an answer. What on earth were you expecting him to say? C'mon, in your question you specified that it would be okay with you...

Sounds to me like you asked this question with no right answer, made him feel extremely uncomfortable, and turned sex, which is supposed to be an enjoyable activity, into a moral dilemma.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 1:17 PM on Jul. 27, 2009