Could I get pregnant?

I recently stopped taking my birth control and so we had been having sex with a condom but last night we had sex last night without a condom...I tried looking up to see when I would be ovulating but I don't know how many days apart my cycle is so it's hard for me to know if it's acurate. The first day of my last period was July 17 and I always get my period at the same time because of my pill so I never paid attention to how many days apart it was. I think that I just want to be pregnant so I am convincing myself that I could be...he's said that he doesn't want a baby right now so why would he not put the condom on last night when he knows I'm off my pill? But we have a vacation coming up starting the 5th so I don't want to do anything that could harm a possible baby (like drinking) so how could I know in time for my vacation?

Please help?!

Stephanie92789

Asked by Stephanie92789 at 11:28 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• http://www.due-date-calculator.com/

try here hun Good Luck

mom-2b

Answer by mom-2b at 11:42 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Maybe you can test early. If you think that you might be, when your on vacation, just don't drink or go bungee jumping. :) Good luck though, and if you do end up getting pg, congratulations.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 11:42 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• If you're having sex, period, protection or no protection, you can get pregnant. You could very well be, you could very well not be. Test right before you go, and regardless of the result, treat yourself as though you are. If you are, not much can do harm this early except of course drinking & drugs. Physical activity would really only affect you if you're prone to miscarriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jul. 27, 2009