morning sickness at work, help!

What is a good way to deal with morning sickness at work? I just feel sick and queezy, havnt "lost" any food yet. I would be greatful for any suggestions!

Winter_Goddess

Asked by Winter_Goddess at 11:29 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i was told you get morning sickness by not eating. Are you eating? fresh herbs made me sick my boss was kool he just fired me, but was nice enough to let my bf keep his job. we worked at a greenhouse. lol
    16thmoon

Answer by 16thmoon at 11:31 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• i was the same way and as above i needed to eat constantly. i always had almonds on hand. any good light snack you can have to eat on all day is good. hopefully you are able to keep something with you, if nothing else in your pocket.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 11:35 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Take snacks with you. I was extremely sick with my first. Every hour I would eat just a tiny bit - a quarter of a sandwich, some crackers and cheese, etc. It kept me from throwing up although I was still a little queasy. With my other pregnancies I eat a little throughout the day and don't get sick. If I start getting queasy I realize I have an empty stomach!! AND I loose weight during my pregnancies! Who knew eating all day was so beneficial. Lol!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 11:37 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Snacks are very important, crackers, almonds or something with nuts is a good snack. Usually your feeling sick because you need to eat. I found myself sick all through 1st trimester If I didn't eat atleast a little something every hour or so. It's good to get in a habit, because your body will tell you again down the line of your pregancy that you need to eat. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:46 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• have you tried using those sea sick bands i never have but i was told about them. i was having the same problem and was about to get fired, but my doc gave me some med. for it, its not perscpt. but i think it works great. sadly i have run out. so i will need to get some more, i know you can get it at some health food stores, and sadly i cant remember the name, sorry dont help you much there, but you can google how to help morning sickness and there are alot of ways, but if you take meds for it, you must talk to your doc about it.sorry i couldnt be of more help. but try and google it.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 12:36 PM on Jul. 27, 2009