how do i get my son started modeling or is it a bad idea?

ok i think hes adorable. its not just me though people have put the bug in my ear since he was born. he just turned 4 and has the nickname(not by family people hes recently met and a few who hadnt seen him in a while) of lil bill they keep sayin he looks like the cartoon. dont know if thats good or bad.

TreQuansmomma

Asked by TreQuansmomma at 11:35 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• If HE wants to do it. Then its great. If you're doing it cos YOU want him to do it. Then no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• My son did a few photo shoots at two and three. He enjoyed himself, but stated that he didn't want to continue. He did try to become one of the Company Store Kids, but only because the grand prize was a trip to New York City. I see nothing wrong with giving it a shot as long as he's happy doing it.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:56 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Let him try and he can tell you if he enjoyed it or not.
    Anonymous

• modeling is a VERY hard thing to get into being cute is not enough
    Anonymous