How can I stop facial hair and the bumps that cone from plucking them it leaves scars

Help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I used to wax but it broke my face out, so I started plucking them, but honestly, it's not very effective. Last week, I went to Walgreens and saw this facial hair remover similar to Nair. I think the brand is Sally Hansen....tho Nair has facial hair remover too. Anyway, it worked really well and I didn't get any bumps. i was red for about an hour afterwards, but no big deal. I can't remember it's exact price but it was around $7. Good luck,

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 11:43 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• One more thing tho, my hair on my face is blond, and just on my lip really. But I can't stand it anyway, I'm not sure if it works on darker hair as well since darker hair is thicker.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 11:45 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• waxing
    electrolosys (SP?)
    laser treatments

Answer by rkoloms at 2:47 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Avon makes a great facial hair removal cream called Skin So Soft Hair Removal Cream. It works really quickly so make sure to do a test patch right at two minutes! I love this product and have everyone in my family, friends and customer base hooked on it! www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping with no minimum purchase!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2009