What can I do to relieve my sore boobs?

My son loves to cuddle but everytime he wants to cuddle he lays on my boobs and they are super painful. What can I do besides a hot pad to relieve the pain? And meds?

JacobsMommy05

Asked by JacobsMommy05 at 11:50 AM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• warm wash cloths
    16thmoon

Answer by 16thmoon at 11:52 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• frozen bag of peas? I know that's what they say to use after you give birth and your boobs hurt.
    MOM2JEM

Answer by MOM2JEM at 11:56 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Are you breast feeding? Or do you drink a lot of caffine? One of the top reasons for breast pain is going to be caffine. It was a hard one for me to give up, but it works! Caffine is bad for boobies!
    MamaCass07

Answer by MamaCass07 at 11:58 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I know this will sound weird or gross to some......but an old wives tale is to place a cabbage leaf, one for each breast and place them in your bra.

Of course it may be cause they are cold at the time but my own Mom used it and said it worked so maybe its not a wives tale after all. I did not breast feed, so I did not have the sore boobs. Good luck.

Here are the links I got from Yahoo!

http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=yfp-t-701-s&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF8&rd=r2&p=cabbage%20leaves%20for%20engorgement
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I am pregnant not breastfeeding yet.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 12:10 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I do drink a lot of caffine. That seriously could make my boobs hurt this bad...I don't think I can stop my caffine. Its the only thing I have to keep me going with a toddler and being pregnant. Hmmm...
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 12:13 PM on Jul. 27, 2009