I was reading a post about drug tests on PA so I was wondering

Do you think men who are behind on child support should get PA

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My sons father gets foodstamps and medical ( I know this because his wife sees me out and complains how he don't work and they are on welfare as if I care ) any way my thing is our welfare office is right across the street from child support and he goes with her to get food stamps but my child support worker said he has not been in to report in two years why cant welfare say you want food stamps go report across the street bring me back a paper from her saying you did and I will give you food stamps and if you fail to report every month I will cut you off do you think I am wrong for wanting this

Anonymous

• Oh hell no. Plain & simple.
    Anonymous

• does that mean you agree with me or them lol

Anonymous

• Naw, not for Child Support, it isn't necessary. They just need to get their butts a job.
    Drug tests are used to determine if someone is abusing benefits given to them for free - not if something is being to their children by law.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:38 PM on Jul. 27, 2009