Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was reading a post about drug tests on PA so I was wondering

Do you think men who are behind on child support should get PA

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

Answers (4)
  • My sons father gets foodstamps and medical ( I know this because his wife sees me out and complains how he don't work and they are on welfare as if I care ) any way my thing is our welfare office is right across the street from child support and he goes with her to get food stamps but my child support worker said he has not been in to report in two years why cant welfare say you want food stamps go report across the street bring me back a paper from her saying you did and I will give you food stamps and if you fail to report every month I will cut you off do you think I am wrong for wanting this


    Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

  • Oh hell no. Plain & simple.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

  • does that mean you agree with me or them lol


    Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

  • Naw, not for Child Support, it isn't necessary. They just need to get their butts a job.
    Drug tests are used to determine if someone is abusing benefits given to them for free - not if something is being to their children by law.

    Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:38 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.