Does anyone found themselves just unable to get going when you're have alot of stuff to do ?

Yeah, I have an entire house to clean, I have to go get groceries, organize things to yard sale, and make dinner before 5:00. The bad thing is I haven't even taken a shower and I'm wasting time on CM! Can anyone identify ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We had to get up early for my sons therapy. We both are dragging today. I have a garage sale to get ready for this weekend and laundry to finish. So much to do. Just finishing lunch right now while checking out CM.
    Anonymous

• Every single second of every single day of my life.,
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 12:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Im doing that NOW !!!! LOL I have a cleaning group and I just posted my to-do list and Im getting ready to start my 30 minute dashes.Those alwasys help me.Also I will take before pics and post them in my group and then that motivates me to get the after pics so I can show off my progress.You would be amazed at how much a pic can motivate you. Hey we can be cleaning buddies today if you want.lol
    4mom247

Answer by 4mom247 at 12:29 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Yeah, I'm in the same boat ~ Gotta clean the house, grocery shop, pack up the camper, clothes for 6 people (DH is on his own for packing) get the house snoop proof (having a young couple house sit for 10 days ~ barely know them, but will trust (contract too) I have too many animals, horses, exotic birds ect to be boarded, lots of daily stuff to do so we had to hire someone) laundry, menu's, wrap up DS#3's summer school work, the list is huge, I've barely scratched the surface ~ Now I'm panicking! Cold sweat! I guess I better get off CM..................after just one more look-see...........
    Anonymous

• Yep, I agree...I'm doing the same thing now!! LOL I get HOOKED on the computer when there are a million and one things I want to get done before my boyfriend gets home from work (that's in about 5 hours). Even if I DON'T get hooked on the computer, I get sucked into TV!! LOL Courtney is SUPER content right now, just checking out the room so it's PERFECT timing for me to get our bedorom cleaned (three of us share the entire up stairs). Maybe I'll get off here and get moving!!
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 12:53 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Yes, I am that way. I just become so overwhelmed that I become brain-dead and can't figure out where to begin! In fact, I have an assignment I'm supposed to be working on right now, but there are so many parts of it that I have to pull together that I just don't know where to begin {sigh}.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:36 PM on Jul. 27, 2009