Should I be worried?

My baby has been sleeping......A LOT! Or maybe it isnt alot? We just moved a week ago........over 500 miles. Her schedule got a little mixed up.....and she is a LITTLE conjested. sp? I think its the weather change. Here is an example (how she slept yesterday) She woke up at 8am.......played for a little while in her crib....had some breakfast AND a bottle........and went back to sleep around 10:30 woke up around 11:30 played for a little while.........went back to sleep around 12:30 but only for 30 mins.........we took her to the beach for about 2 hours...(awake the whole time) and then came home.....she was awake until about 6pm.......I tried to keep her up a bit..but she went back to sleep at 6 and slept til 9. I had to wake her up so I could give her some food.........she stayed awake for about 2 hours and went back to bed for the night. She woke up at about 9 this morning.........and is already napping again!!!!!!!! cont

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Should I be worried? Is she sleeping to mch? Hub says she is having a growth spurt..........but idk
    Anonymous

• Sounds normal...how old is she? I'm going to assume a year or younger if she had a bottle for breakfast. Between the move, schedule changes, a possible little cold, and probably add in a growth spurt, as long as she's acting normal & happy when awake, I wouldn't worry about it.
    Anonymous

• She is probably just going through a growth spurt
    Anonymous

• OP............she is 9 mo
    Anonymous