I need ya'lls help BADDDD!!!!!!

I have no more friends because once I had my son I stopped talkin to everyone and I cant talk to my family about this....

My boyfriend treats me like shit ALL the time! and we will break up but then I will come right back,It's not even that I wanrt to be with him but I know I wont find anyone else so I feel I must stay with him because I'm deathly afraid of being alone... I know I wont meet anyone because I dont go out anywhere I have no one to watch my son so I just stay at home with him and if i'm not at home with him i'm at work which trust me not going to find anyone there, so unless mr.right comes knocking on my front door im stuck with a liar, because I just cant leave.... anyone have any kind of advice???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Yep - you'll leave when the pain of staying becomes worse than the fear of leaving.

If you already know that you don't want to be with him, but that you're staying just to have someone - then at least you have identified the problem. Now what you do with your knowledge is up to you. There's no REAL reason to fear being alone. Being your own woman is one of the most fulfilling feelings there is. When you learn that you are your own best company, you'll understand that you don't need him near as much as you're afraid you do.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:21 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Just leave! Quit going back because you "know" stuff - all you're doing is hurting yourself & your child by going back to a bad relationship. You think you "know" you'll never find anyone else, etc etc etc, but you don't know that - you just think it. You don't give yourself a chance if you don't get out. And get out before it gets any worse, for you or your child. You're asking for it to get worse if you keep going back, because he knows he has a hold on you mentally & physically, which in turn tells him it's okay to treat you worse and worse every time you go back. Go to a shelter, and through there get counseling for yourself.
    Anonymous

• shoutingYeah stop making excuses for yourself...

get your muscles and your shoes on...and go get yourself and your childs....

A Better Life...You have choices everyday....

Now go make the right on and stop allowing someone to disrespect you..

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:25 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• call the county office and see what kind of services they can off u being that ur qualify as a single mom u can get a lot of help. when u get that help take baby and u and run befor bf seriously hurts u or the baby
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 12:43 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• You don't KNOW you won't find anyone it sounds like you're afraid, I would be too but living like that isn't good for anyone of you. Do what you have to do to take care of your baby and you, remember kids know if their parents aren't happy. Try to find the strength to go and stay gone, as long as he knows you're coming back, he knows he can treat you badly.
    Anonymous

• Get out and stay out. Being alone is better than being with someone who treats you this way. Mr. Right WILL come along when you STOP looking for him!

Answer by gdiamante at 1:01 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• How do you know that you won't find anyone else? Is it because he said so?  Do you think you are stuck because of your baby. The truth is, there is someone out there who is going to love you for who you are and what you bring to this world. He is going to love your child and want to be with you for the good reasons. He is going to make you happy as much as you make him happy. Once you have that in mind, then you will be able to move on. You don't have to find someone to watch your son. If think you are going to find Mr. Right at a bar or club, you're wrong. You need to be with your son, and some day Mr. Right will come along. Also, when you realize that you can be happy with out a man in your life, then you will be the happiest of all. Love comes when you are not looking for it. So stop looking and start living your life. Good luck.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 1:04 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Fear is a paralyzing thing. I seldom go out but I still meet guys. I meet them online. I screen them and check them out to make sure they are not bad guys before I go out with them. Take your child with you on a date if you have to. Some guys want children so it's all good. Just lay your fears to the side for a while and check it out.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:05 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Think about this. Is this the kind of life you want for your son? Do you really want to continue raising him around a man like him? To be his role model? To see him treating his Mommy like crap? To grow up learning that it's ok to disrespect women and most especially you because he sees your boyfriend doing it to you? I dont know how old your son is but can you imagine what kind of impact this is probably having on him already as it is? It cant be the most ideal environment for him to be living around.
    If nothing else, think about him and the kind of life you want for him.
    But honestly, I think you need a better life for you as well. It sounds like he has taken away your self confidence and self esteem. Dont let him do that to you. You deserve more than that and so does your son.
    And I bet you wont find yourself alone. You will have family and new friends pretty quick! You only have one life to live. Live it!
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 1:29 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Take it one step at a time. Being alone is better then being with someone who doesn't treat you right. Being alone can allow you do be able to do what you want and you can still find Mr. Right. I just hope that you can overcome your fear of loniness so that the next joe that comes through isn't accepted out of desperation. You should consider getting some lady friends or joining a group local group.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 1:40 PM on Jul. 27, 2009