My Husband was on a website for people who believe zombies will happen...

lol he was watching a video of this guy showing all his guns and Zombie killing equiptment. It was all real! I was like wtf?? He had walkie talkies on a charger and while he was walking through the room someone started reporting something to him... lol the man says "That was one of the lookouts in town"... haha wow! His whole house has been turned into a 'safe house' He had THOUSANDS of dollars worth of stuff for when zombies attack. I thought this was a little extreme. the website was called something like lostzombies.com or something like that... what do you guys think? are we gonna be attacked by zombies? lol .... I guess everyone needs something to believe in haha.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think he watched ..I am legend ....I lil bit too much hahaha

Anonymous

• i own the zombie survival guide and keep a very heavy paperweight on my desk at work for close combat when the apocalypse comes, and a sword at home that is very sharp. in good fun of course. but seriously, it's coming. well not really. except it is.
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 12:27 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• lol My DH has the Zombie survival guide and poster of what to do incase. He owns tons of swords and is very into zombie movies and such.
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 12:36 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• BRAINS . . . BRAINS
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:19 PM on Jul. 27, 2009