BWWAHAHAHHAHHA (Sick but....)LMAO

First-year students at Texas A&M's Vet school were receiving their first anatomy class, with a real dead cow.

They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet. The professor started the class by telling them, 'In Veterinary Medicine it is necessary to have two important qualities as a doctor: The first is that you not be disgusted by anything involving the animal body.' For an example, the Professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the butt of the dead cow, withdrew it and stuck his finger in his mouth.

'Go ahead and do the same thing,' he told his students. The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger in the anal opening of the dead cow and sucking on it.

When everyone finished, the Professor looked at them and said, 'The second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my index

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd sue.
    Anonymous

• ROFLMFAO that's awesome!
    Anonymous

• Gross. I'd be pissed, lol
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:35 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• OMG I would not of done it but that was sick he needs punched in his face for that

Anonymous

• LOL! That is hilarious! Ya, I'd be pissed off too!!!! I had a science teacher like that and we learned a LOT in his class (lmao) Thanks for the laugh (and memories!)!!!
    Anonymous

• Hahahaha!! That's so funny!! Is it a true story? I could've sworn I've heard that as a joke before..still funny as heck though!
    Anonymous

• It's not about "I'd sue" or "I'd be pissed" For CRIKEY SAKES IT'S JUST FOR FUN!!! LMAO at you people who can't take a joke!!!
    Anonymous

• school is to learn. Valuable lesson there. PAY ATTENTION!!!!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:52 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• ROFL!! That's funny! Thanks for the laugh today! : )
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 1:16 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• rolling on floor

Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 1:22 PM on Jul. 27, 2009