How early can you take a pregnancy test?

My doctor told me my ovulation days are between the 15 and 25...our condom broke on the 15th. I'm not due until Aug 4 but I've had really bad heartburn, evening sickness and caught myself dipping barbecue potato chips in chocolate ice cream last night...yes I know gross, but oh so good at the time...Is it too soon to test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Buy a bunch of dollar store tests, or the equate brand from Wal-Mart. Can't hurt to start testing now, and test every day til you know for sure (by a + test of AF showing up).
    Anonymous

• nope try a digital one...Good Luck

Anonymous

• I would wait a little longer to test they say you can test 5 days early. That is before your period. I always wait until after because mine never show up early.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 12:40 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I'm in my cousin/best friend's wedding on Saturday and am hoping to find out beforehand...could a glass of champagne for the toast do harm at this point if I am?
    Anonymous