• In the Spotlight:

Anyone out there have IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) or 'spastic colon'?

I've been feeling really dizzy & nauseated in the mornings...& no, I'm not pregnant..My Mother has IBS and also feels this way in the a.m...I just got sick, threw up...trying to reach her and can't..she lives 150 miles away..so just wondering if anyone out there has this, & if so, how does it feel and how do you deal with it? I did a search on it and it says something about having alternating constipation and diahrea (sorry tmi, gross) but my bm's are normal. I've been having abdominal cramps as well, they feel like menstrual cramps but my period was over a week ago...the sites don't tell you everything...just looking for some more up close and personal info., anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Health

• I have 2 guesses - you're ovulating, or it's your appendix. If it keeps up all day, go to the doctor to have your appendix checked. Google appendicitis symptoms/checkers too.
    Anonymous

• I was diagnosed with IBS. Its more like when IM stressed or nervous. I get really bad Diarrehea(SP)... There is also a lot of things I cant eat or I get very sick too. Ive never felt dizzy or nausious.
    Anonymous

• my dh has ibs & he dosen't get dizzy or nausious either
    Anonymous