I'm needing some help?!?!?!

I'm 16 almost 17 weeks pregnant....and i'm having this i don't feel pregnant issue..I'm not cramping or bleeding or ne thing like that.....i dont' know is this something normal? I have 2 other kids so i've been pregnant before so it's not new to me. but i just want to get over this feeling.

AustinsMommy306

Asked by AustinsMommy306 at 12:41 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you are at the stage were morning sickness goes away and things are better dont worry hun around 28 weeks you will be complaining again LOL

Anonymous

• heck i have morning sickness and i still dont "feel" prego. is it a mental thing. i had it the last time and i am having it this time. it will pass, just wait you have two other kids that are in your life and taking up your time. thats how i feel, i have twin boys and a 6 month old, so my life is so crazy that i dont really feel like i am either. but i know just as last time when i feel the baby moving it will become real to me. so as long as your are doing everything that you are to be doing dont stress it it will go away. hope that helps aliitle. good luck and congrats
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 12:57 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• With my first, the only real pregnancy "symptoms" I had were the growing belly and an enormous appetite in the last trimester. If I hadn't been charting, I probably wouldn't have even known I was pregnant for a few months at least. And with my second, I was fairly certain a week before my period was due. Be grateful you don't have any major discomforts, those will come back soon enough. :-)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:26 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I always feel this way till the baby starts moving alot :)
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 2:31 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• It's fine everyone goes through it. I remeber when i went through that stage...pretty soon you will move into the OMG something is wrong stage...is it moving, where is the heartbeat. Trust me it never goes away, I still sneak into my 10 year olds room just to check if he is breathing.
    tcy114

Answer by tcy114 at 1:07 AM on Aug. 5, 2009