baby gear questions

im already thinking about what kind of carseat n stroller n crib n everything, My husband and i dont have a huge budget. Does anyone know if there are any products that are reliable and dont break the bank?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• graco has travel systems, it is an infant carseat and a stroller together for under $200.00

As for a crib, idk on that one, I have a pack n play because I'm moving when my baby is 8 weeks old so a crib wasnt logical. My pack n play has a bassinet that holds up to 30lbs though.
    AshlieTolliver

Answer by AshlieTolliver at 12:51 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I got a great car seat stroller combo at Big Lots for 85 dollars and loved it also Kmart usually has one for around $99 and try Craig's list sometimes they have nice used cribs

Anonymous

• I co-sleep and so I don't need a crib or anything. I also baby wear so no need for a stroller. Just a really nice infant seat and toddler seat for me. Gee being an AP mom is beneficial to baby and to the budget!
    Anonymous