Can someone please tell me why???

I am SO sad, infuriated, upset, grieved, sickened........ why can't we let the past be the past? Why can't we live for the future? Why can't we believe that we can change the course of our lives if we choose to? I love my family, all of them, just choose not to associate with some of them. Why is that so bad? Why do people insist on believing lies? Why can't they see the truth for what it is?

RutterMama

Asked by RutterMama at 12:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• I really do not believe that this is depression talk at all. It sounds like to me that it is just coming straight from a broken heart.

Keep your head up and know that all things work together for the good for those that love God and are called according to His purposes. Sometimes we just have to move beyond our circumstances. We can't always work it out in our way or in our timing. Most of the time we have to trust in HIM and believe that HE is in control. Lay it all at His feet, and see what HE will do for you!
    Dickens

Answer by Dickens at 3:41 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• What? This is depression talk. Seek counseling
    Anonymous

• ^^^^^ agreed.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 12:55 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I think you are correct and ppl should listen to you however, it might be better if you ask your family the same questions.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:55 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• You know it takes different people more time to see what is truly the truth. You have to move on yourself and stand firm in your decisions. Once they see your actions maybe they can then re-evaluate the situation and come to the same conclusion as you. Just never expect people to do what you want them to do. Control your part by removing yourself from those toxic individuals. Do not defend your decision with the people who cannot see the light either.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 1:14 PM on Jul. 27, 2009