Have you ever watched something on tv thats bugged you so much you cant get it out of your head?

A few nights ago I watched 'toddlers and tiaras'. There was this woman who had 5 girls. the two oldest were twins. All 5 girls were in the pageant. The twins werent identical one was skinny and one was a little chunky and their faces were a bit different. The Mom kept saying the one girl Breanne was the prettiest and her favorite and the other twin Ashlan was too skinny and had a big nose. How can you say that about your kids? Well the Mom told Ashlan to find a dress. The dress had a rip in it. The little girl started crying and said "is there anything else I can wear?" the Mom said "I have a new dress coming for Breanne but it wont fit you and there is only one so Ill try and fix your dress." How do you have 5 kids in the same activity and only buy one child something for it? the pageant came and the Mom didnt fix the little girls dress so she had a big rip in it .... Then the mom was saying how Breanne was a (contd)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

• Better pageant child than Ashlan. Well in their category Breanne got 2nd place and ashlan got 3rd ….. THEN there was administrators choice which is an honor to get I guess. Well Ashlan got it and the Mom said “oh I didn’t think any of our girls would get it especially her” WTF?? How mean is she? So Breanne starts crying and Ashlan gives her all her balloons to make her feel better. Then it cuts to the girls talking. Breanne says “I won” Ashlan says “I won too” Breanne says “NO Mom said I won only” wtf is the mom saying only the one kid won when one got 2nd and one got 3rd… then the kid who got third got a higher title as administrators choice??? I so badly wanted to slap the mom. I cant get it out of my head how mean she was to the little girl Ashlan.. ugh
    Anonymous

• I watched it last night on my DVR. It was so sad. I couldn't believe that a mother would treat her children that way. The poor little girl is going to grow up resenting her sister. I was so happy she won that title, and then to hear the mom say that she never saw that coming, etc. It was just cruel. At least the father had some sense and pulled Breanne from the pageant for being a brat. I hope he loves up that little girl, someone needs to.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:12 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Pageants and the Pageant Moms are sick. Disgusting. I can't even watch those shows because it upsets me so much. Those poor little girls.....
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 1:36 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I haven't seen the show but I did see the mom you are talking about on Entertainment Tonight. She was disgusting! Talking about how one girl was prettier and more outgoing and the other girl was "just Ashlyn" And the really amusing part was when the mom said Briann (her favorite) looks "Just like me!" and the mom to be honest, was no prize herself! I felt happy that the girl she was shunning got the more prestigious award, just because it proved her mom wrong, but I think the whole idea of beauty pageants for little girls is disturbing.

Anonymous

• I saw that episode & it made me sick. BreAnne was a brat & it was totally b/c of the mother. AshLynn was a much sweeter child. Poor baby wanted so badly to please her mother & the mom just stomped all over her. Mommy dearest claimed that AshLynn ripped the dress at the last pageant but wouldn't mom have checked the costumes? I don't believe in the whole pageant thing. I am much more into simple styles for children & letting kids be kids, not little adults. But in any activity--pageants or sports or art or whatever, it is just wrong to favor one child over the others like that. I feel bad for all 5 of those girls. The worst part is that Dad doesn't like the pageants but won't go against his wife. What is that teaching his girls about relationships??
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 27, 2009