Anyone heard of ASP?

I ran across this yesterday. It looks a lot like a company I heard about a couple of years ago called ASI. I'm fairly certain it's the same company, but not completely sure. If anyone knows about this company or works for them, I'd like to hear from you.

mrsherron

Asked by mrsherron at 1:23 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• Its similar to what I do at procard, I'm actually looking into it myself. I could use the cell phone minutes that cheap.

It would be doing the same thing i do know except its possible to get calls routed to me from the company itself to my phone for quick cash.

You can go to www.aspnational.com I especiallylike the easels they can send to you for easy advertising in your local shops,banks etc..

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:45 PM on Jul. 27, 2009