What is your pet peeve?

I have a few...I can't STAND to listen to dogs drink. It grosses me the hell out. eeeeeew! I can't stand to listen to people chew loudly that grosses me out too. and Hair in food.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• * not saying thank you, excuse me or please
    * chewing with your mouth open
    * belching outloud
    * people who enter a door a head of you and don't bother to hold it
    * people who allow their children to run loose in a store
    * People who say things like "I don't got..or he don't got.
    * Baby daddy/Baby Mama
    * When you are driving and are kind enough to let someone pull out or let someone walk acrossed infront of you and theydon't say thank you or wave or acknowledge your kind deed!!!
    Good gravy I could go on
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:34 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I'm with you on the chewing loud. I can't stand that. Or to hear someone popping gum.

Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 1:36 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Chewing with your mouth open. My dh's aunt does it all the time. I've always gotten onto the kids for doing it, and now they have started to get onto her for chewing with her mouth open and smacking. "Molly, I do not want to see or hear your food."

sunnymomma3

Answer by sunnymomma3 at 1:40 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I hate when I am grocery shopping with my 3 kids (and just want to get my stuff and get out of there) and people look up see that you are trying to get thru - thier cart is sideways in the isle - and they dont even bother to move it for you, and just go back to looking at the shelf blankly or jabbing to someone standing there.

Ughh. Rude.
    babyinafishbowl

Answer by babyinafishbowl at 1:51 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• 1. Chewing loudly or with mouth open
    2. Scraping your knife/fork/spoon on a plate
    3. Kids running wild in the store
    4. People who tell me how to raise my kids
    5. Sound of metal on metal
    6. Cabinets/Microwave being left open
    7. Biting on spoon/fork

Those are my major ones that drive me NUTS!
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:13 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• 1. metal buttons or buckles rolling around in the dryer, the sound makes me sick to my stomach!
    2. People going through a door in front of you and not holding it so you can at least grab it
    3. People trying to squeeze by you in the store (or wherever) and not saying excuse me
    4. People not moving when you say excuse me!
    5. People who speed up when you are in the passing lane when you just moved over to pass them because they were going so slow.
    6. Girls or women who snap their neck. You know, when they are getting an attitude and start moving their head around to show how bad they are!
    Anonymous

• Chewing especially with the mouth open, that smacking sound just grates on my nerves something fierce.

Whining of children(any age) drives me nuts too.

Popping knuckles or any sound similar.

Nails on chalkboard.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:45 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• DIRTY BABIES AND KIDS
    DIRTY HANDS
    DIRTY BATHROOMS EWWW!!!
    BRA STRAPS
    SGMAMI

Answer by SGMAMI at 5:40 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• (10) Actors on tv chewing food & speaking their lines at the same time!
    (9) my neighbor having constant yard sales & stealing roses from other neighbors' bushes (Monica)
    (8) nosy neighbors who hide in the bushes spying on everybody (Howard & Rosalie-that means YOU!!!)
    (7) husband not stopping to get gas even though the light has come on a long time ago saying empty
    (6) mothers dumping their kids on you to take care of & never helping you out
    (5) people calling before 9am and after 9pm
    (4) moms who don't wipe their kids' runny noses
    (3) standing at a restaurant or counter while the employes just talk to each other without helping you
    (2) people who drive down our street brushing their teeth and shaving YUCK! (Don)
    and my number 1 pet peeve:
    (1) my mother-in-law who tries to use my son to manipulate us into doing stuff with her when we don't want to because she is critical, interfering, mean, and very obnoxious!
    purplegerbera

Answer by purplegerbera at 5:28 AM on Jul. 28, 2009