anyone else have a big preemie?

my son was 5 weeks early and was 8lbs 11oz lol i think my dates were waay off iwas always measuring ahead.

ilovenoah26

Asked by ilovenoah26 at 1:33 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my dd was only 3 weeks early but weighed 9lbs 3oz
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:34 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Wow. I thought my guy was big! LOL He was 4 weeks early, 7lbs and 20 inches. The nurses thought I was nuts because he was "average" size to them....until I reminded them he was early and told them my other two were over 8 1/2 lbs and 9 1/2 lbs at full term. LOL

TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 2:00 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I didn't but when my preemie was in the nicu a baby came in that was 4 weeks early and weighed 9lbs and some ounces.
    Anonymous

• Wow, I thought my guy was big... he was born at 35 weeks and he was 6lbs 8oz. I know my dates weren't off though, the OB and nurses kept asking if I was sure! lol

He was perfect, just like a full-term baby except he slept a LOT and he was redder than full-term babies, I guess because his skin was still really thin?
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 3:14 PM on Jul. 27, 2009