question bout my computer need help!!!!!!

so i was tryin to get on last night and mycomputer wasnt working and i was told i had a virus so i took it to best buy and they said it would cost about 200 to get it fixed im like thats bull! theres no way it can really cost that much can it? is there a different way i can fix it myself? can i buy a cd drive and jus uninstall windows xp and then reinstall it? idk im not a wiz at this stuff all i know is thats the only thing i have...i dont have cable i dont have nothin i spend my time doin my homework and bein on here!!! lol i want back on my cafemom! anyways if you have any tips thats not gonna rape me of my money then pls email me!!!!

kuuipo317

Asked by kuuipo317 at 1:36 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• by the way my computer is only letting me go on the my computer and my files which isnt what i need to get on...i dont believe...idk what to do again pls help id appreciate it
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 1:37 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• go to the group Computer Moms Computer Heaven and let the computer guru help you

Answer by admckenzie at 1:39 PM on Jul. 27, 2009