we need help!

ok so we have like no time left to get out of were we are and we just found out that we have to pay a 465$ deposit to get our lights on!!!!!we dont have that right now so their like oh well call this number and ill call it and they tell me to call another one!!so does any one know of any places in polk county florida that will/can help?we have all our suff in this house already and cant gt th power on!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• Try and see if the place you get your power on has a low income plan that they can give you. I don't live there so I have no idea...thats just my option and what I would try to do first.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• See if they will accept a co-signer for the account
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 1:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Check to see if they have a Community Action Agency I think they do. Almost every county has one. I live michigan and have used the local one a few times for help. try this site http://www.fedvendor.com/contractor/CRR00000000000149515/profile.htm
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 1:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2009