Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

we need help!

ok so we have like no time left to get out of were we are and we just found out that we have to pay a 465$ deposit to get our lights on!!!!!we dont have that right now so their like oh well call this number and ill call it and they tell me to call another one!!so does any one know of any places in polk county florida that will/can help?we have all our suff in this house already and cant gt th power on!!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (3)
  • Try and see if the place you get your power on has a low income plan that they can give you. I don't live there so I have no idea...thats just my option and what I would try to do first.

    Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

  • See if they will accept a co-signer for the account

    Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 1:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

  • Check to see if they have a Community Action Agency I think they do. Almost every county has one. I live michigan and have used the local one a few times for help. try this site

    Answer by ladyluck09 at 1:48 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.