What is your favorite part of pregnancy?

Most commonly there are questions about the worst part of pregnancy or what you "need" for the baby. But I want to know what you favorite part of pregnancy is.

For me I love watching my body change knowing that there is a little person growing and developing withe me, knowing that I'm providing them with all they need. I love feeling them move about, slowly as the movements get stronger and stronger. And I love the different kind of growth it brings to my marriage.

hillmom

Asked by hillmom at 1:37 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• feeling the baby move, until he got so big it hurt.... my absolute favorite will be when it's over lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Well I personally am having a hard time with this pregnancy so all I can say is feeling my daughter move, her reacting and kicking when I touch her and the bonding I've already made with her.
    Other than that, the fact that I can actually tan for the first time in my life=P
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:31 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• giving birth.....thats my favorite part...you get to see a complete but not so complete strager basically, who looks like you
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Feeling her move and people being super nice and helpful. The lady where I buy my dogs' food wouldn't let me carry it out on my own the last time. She was like "now you're going to let me carry it out for you this time!" I was around 32 weeks at that time. Not that people are super rude all the time normally, but people are in their own world and since I've been pregnant I notice that more people go out of their way to be nice to the pregnant lady.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:01 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• my favorite part is the nesting.... getting the nursery set up, folding all of his clothes, packing the diaper bags and hospital bag. I think just the anticipation for my baby boy is the most exciting.
    jachelle

Answer by jachelle at 3:26 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• buying things for the baby, feeling her move, having an excuse to be fat in the summer!
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 5:32 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I'm enjoying watching my belly get bigger and bigger and I love feeling the little kicks! This is most likely my last pregnancy :0( so, I wan't to enjoy every part of it even the discomforts lol!!
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 5:50 PM on Jul. 27, 2009