what does this sound like to u?

i have been feeling weird and its hard to explain kinda like in a dream. my heart feels a little tingly sometimes. i feel dizzy and lightheaded sometimes. it feels like i have to cough sometimes but dont have to.what could this be? panic attacks and asthma? or sumthing like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Health

• low blood sugar, low iron, call the doctor helloooooooo
    Anonymous

• it could also be bronchitis. Those were my symptoms, my chest never was in a ton of pain.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 1:46 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Call the doctor and see what he says it could be a verity of things like low iron, dehydration, low or high blood pressure. Now When I was pregnant with my 2ed baby I kept passing out, getting extremely sick ( I lost 43 pounds while pregnant), dizzy, light headed, high heart rate ( 130), severe headaches, and it felt like a dream for 9 months. Now the doctor said I was crazy and having panic attacks ( apparently every 30 mins) but I knew something was wrong, So I kept going back to the hospital over and over again and finally when I was 9 months pregnant I found a doctor who actually listened to me and he did a MRI on me and found out that there was lack of oxygen to my brain and yes it was from being pregnant. So I guess what im trying to say is get everything checked out like  blood pressure, iron, blood sugar ect and if they say nothing is wrong and you still fell that way find a doctor who will listen
    Anonymous

• are you on drugs?
    Anonymous

• Think of your situation:
    Is it hot where you live? Could be heat stroke or dehydration.
    Are you having heavy periods or lots of bleeding? Could be anemia. (Caused by other things as well.)
    Are your blood sugars out of wack? Could by diabetes or hypoglycemia.
    Do you feel cold at wierd times when you shouldn't or are you losing your hair? Could by hypothyroidism.
    I am not a doctor. Please get evaluated.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:23 PM on Jul. 27, 2009