Does anybody know a trustable company that hire work at home?

I mean a real trustful company, that is not scam. Note: Not a cosmetic company. Maybe some of you are a SAHM like me and work from home, and maybe you can recommend something , I'm also bilingual.

Thank You.

oceanreef79

Asked by oceanreef79 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• Not so much a company, but

m-avi

I have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and information.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom: 

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:55 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• yes
    Anonymous

• I make extra money working online. I’ve cleared over 14k in the last year, it’s not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I’m doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you’re interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:11 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I work at home with a company that has just won the blue torch award from the BBB so they are very trustable and you have your own personal mentor which told me right then that it was legitimate. I do not sell, stock, or deliver any products. I love what I do and the company that I work with, if you are interested in working from home go to www.workathomeunited.com/heathers and fill out the form for more details and the site tells more about our company. When I get the e mail saying that you want more information then we can go from there but to get more info you must go to the site and fill out the form click on 'get more info now' to get to the form .
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 2:11 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I am a stay at home mom and have a 22 month old son. I joined CEO Moms awhile back and I absolutely love it. I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independant and prosperous. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! I don't have to sell anything, keep inventory, or do parties. It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and still be there for my son.

Check out my website http://www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com/.

I would love to talk to you and give you more info so you can do the same!!

Alyssa Maliska

Proud Member of CEO Moms

alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 2:15 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Check out some different companies and ideas on my blog. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com I understand the makeup thing. How do you think you'd do with children's books? You can do book fairs, libraries, school programs, home parties, fundraisers, and the list goes on. I've found 2 companies.

One is free to sign up, but they don't include offline marketing materials which are pricey. They don't have very detailed training either.

The other is usually $99 to get started, but they're running an August special where you can sign up Aug 1st-10th for $15. They give you over $170 worth of books and marketing supplies. (Including huge catalogs) You also recieve all of the training you need to get started. They have an elementary school program where kids can get sponsored to read and they get gifts. And reps and hosts get great gifts and credit also. I'd say this one's worth it. Contact me if you're interested.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 2:17 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Procard International. They have been in good standing with the BBB for 7 years. Check out my website and let me know if I can help you.

http://www.procardinternational.com/kristens4761
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 2:22 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 2:28 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I am with Ameriplan and we are a 17yr old Discount health Benefits Company. We offer discount plans to help millions save on things like Dental and Medical and now Legal, Financial, Roadside Assistance, Idenity Theft .....
    We have over 400,000 providers on our network as well as being accepted at places like Target, Wal Mart, Walgreens, CVS, Lens Crafters, Pearl Vision, Kroger and lots more.
    So there are some big name companies associated with us :)
    It isn't hard to do and the pay is AMAZING. You can listen to an overciew call for some more info if you'd like 616-712-1118 and you can look around my website www.IBOPlus.com/ChristinaDennis
    I know it's tough but you'll find that right fit for you :) Good Luck and God Bless girlie!!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 2:39 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I nanny for a family and I get to bring my daughter along. She gets a playmate and I get to make money! It works out very well for us.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 2:43 PM on Jul. 27, 2009