To ALL BF MOMS! WOULD YOU PLEASE LAY OFF OF US BOTTLE FEEDING MOMS!!!???

OK, my question got deleted, here it is AGAIN!!
I am so sick of breast feeding mothers being all like," OMG, You bottle fed, how dare you! Don't you know breast milk...*run down the list of benefits* blah blah blah!!!!!!"

Believe it or not, There are actually women out there who CAN'T breast feed for various reasons! I ran across a post saying women who bottle feed should cover up their bottles!
My God Daughter had a severe allergic reaction to poison ivy and had to stop. Should she have kept breast feeding infecting her baby!?
I have a friend who had "flat nipples" and was unable to breast feed!
I don't look in disgust at women who breast feed in public. I mean like, good for you! More power to you! But don't come to me and say,"Oh how could you give your baby that poison, blah blah blah...."(OK, my baby is ten now, but I babysat multiple babies who formula fed and they're doing just fine!!!

Starfire73

Asked by Starfire73 at 2:01 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• As a very opinionated Breastfeeding mother and a supporter of all breastfeeding women out there, I must say SHAME to anyone who dared criticize bottlefeeding mothers. It was my choice to breastfeed and yes I believe it to be best for all babies for the first year, but YES some can't! I didn't breastfeed past 6 months with my daughter for some personal reasons and I would NEVER presume to judge someone for formula feeding or tell her that it was poison. And sorry your first question was deleted.
    MynTop

Answer by MynTop at 3:51 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I am certain it was a BF mom who reported me!
    HATER!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 2:01 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• omg why did you get deleted? that's not even right b/c they can get on here and try to make us bottle feeding moms feel like crap for using formula but you stand up for yourself (and the rest of us) and get deleted? so wrong
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:02 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• i dont breast feed my child. i never have with any of my kids.
    Anonymous

• i was a breast feeder, but i have never acted that way to any other mother who decided to bottle feed, i do believe its the woman's choice, i breast fed only for 8 months then had to use formula because of a medication i was put on, so i've been on both sides of the fence, how cruel of other mother's to put a such a label on you, what did they really get out of acting that way? they must have nothing better to do.
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 2:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I BF, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I don't agree with the crazy ones who think it's alright to do it to a 5 yr old in public!

I know a lot of people who have problems and can't breastfeed. Due to cracking and bleeding of the nipple, the baby being premature, the baby not latching on, other medical problems, lactose intolerance, and the list goes on.

There's no reason for some wack job to judge and I notice the last question was a big catfight. If you do BF, keep your opinions to yourself. I swear, some of the people on here are real nut jobs LOL.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 2:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• If this keeps on getting deleted, I will continue to post it and re post it and repost it!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 2:08 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• i saw that. lol who cares what other people say. you are the mother of that child, i know its irriatating but you will never meet that person.

someone called my son fat the other day. hes 16lbs and 26in. hes not fat hes just long.
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Ugh, I HATE people that do that!
    I babysat a larger baby and his new sitter calls him fat ass. Of course the mother doesn't believe me, but oh well!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 2:11 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I agree its not right that BF parents think and say that we are horrible for formula feeding. Its like that with everything. One parent thinks one way is better then the other. circumsicon,c0-sleeping,what parents let there kids do...the list goes on. All we can do as parents is know that what we are doing as parents is the best thing for our child and just keep going. Its hard but I try to not let those people bother me unless its family cuz they don't know me and my life. But when its family I get pissed and take it personally cuz they should know better, Trust me I have gotten more sh*t from my parents on how I raise my son then random people,,,,they know now to shut their mouth or they will get a mouth ful from me...haha...
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 2:12 PM on Jul. 27, 2009