What should I do?

My mind is going a hundred different dirrections I have alot of ideas on how to make money while staying home.The problem is I do not have the money to invest.I need the money dont get me wrong I really would love the extra cash for christmas but I dont know where to start.

Chrystal_A

Asked by Chrystal_A at 2:14 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• hmmmmm just like many ppl i know
    Anonymous

• the second i found out i was pregnant, i started saving up money to invest in something to tie us over while i was on maternity leave. i don't understand how you can make any money from home without investment money or people already in that business... but good luck!
    spazlilsister

Answer by spazlilsister at 2:17 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• i started selling AVON, but even though its only 10 dollars to start, you do have to spend money to make money, its working out for me, but some people don't realize you have to buy your books, samples, etc, i also have made things to sell that i like as a hobby, is there something you like to do that you could possibly use as a way to make money? I was making baby blankets, it takes time but its rewarding if u like to do it, though i don't do it doing summer cuz its too hot for blankets, i also pick up recycles anywhere i see them and the ones i use, we usually get between 50 and 80 dollars a week with just recycling
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 2:20 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• sylvia-ann:yeah I have something in mind I can make the problem is supplies..it costs to get started!
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 2:23 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• If you just need someone to bounce your ideas off on, contact me offlist (I am very rubbery)

Answer by rkoloms at 2:27 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• u r right it does cost to get started, that's why i suggested recycling even a few bucks would help right? if it won't help to get ur small business started, it would at least help with groceries, if u get a pennysaver there are usually coupons in there for recycling centers that will give you more money per pound if you have the coupon, don't go to recycling centers in the market parking lots they only give you a 1/3 or 1/2 of what a real recycle center would pay
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 2:32 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• btw recycling is the best way to make money without having to spend money, hopefully this helps, sorry if i put u off
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 2:34 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• LOL I overlooked the recyling comment,sorry.Something I will def consider.

Im also thinking about small items in which would ulitmtly be part of my shop and inexpensive to start creating,only problem is I fear ebay.
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 2:39 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• just wanted to note:
    the reason I fear ebay is for thier fees.I WILL sale on ebay ultimatly because the money is there but startin out im afraid ill inquire more fees than income.(ebay and paypal both have fees)
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 2:40 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Check this out: 

m-avi

I have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and information.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom: 

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:44 PM on Jul. 27, 2009