sabacious cyst

i have a Sabacious cyst on my chest wall near my right breast well in between my breasts i recently went to ER and the doc told me what it was and that it is not dangerous that it will not go away but shrink he said that if it grows then i should have it removed but i think imma have it removed either way is there any other moms out there with this promblem or similiar

thanks, MOM4102009

momtobe4102009

Asked by momtobe4102009 at 2:26 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Health

• yep, but mine was in the bikini area right where your underwear hit, just between the legs, it did get bigger, then got smaller...back and forth until I had it removed, but having it removed does not mean it will not come back because mine is, much smaller tho. The surgeon told me it can come back.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:35 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I have some kind of cysts in my breast, not sure if it is the same. But my dr told me they could remove it if it bothered me, but it was harmless. He said the removal was painful, and the cyst would probaly come back. So I said leave it there. I have small breast anyway, and I do have cysts that come and go...if they drained them I may not have any boobs left ! LOL
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 2:36 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I have heard of it before my sister had one and had it removed but it came back and she keeps having it removed. Its not dangerous from what I here unless it is in a certain spot. It will be ok If I had one I would have it removed.

Anonymous

• I have one on my back. Or I did. I got it removed friday. I would get it removed asap, mine got infected and that HURTS.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 5:56 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I have had these cysts since I was 16. The fist really large one I had on my upper arm. I had a general practioner lance it. It was VERY painful. It has swollen again in that area put always goes away. I have two on my back right now they are just knots under the skin. They are not painful. I have suffered from nodular acne since 16 too. I took a half round of acutaine about 12 years ago that helped soo much.
    Anonymous

• I have a cyst in my bikini area. It doesn't hurt and it came out of nowhere. I thought it might be an ingrown hair (with the warmer weather I recently shaved my bikini line). But, my experiences with ingrown hairs involve pain and the "knot" has a pimple like head. This has no head, but is about the size of a marble. How big can this thing get before it shrinks?
    ThatTXMom

Answer by ThatTXMom at 11:50 PM on May. 3, 2010