Have you read your bible today?

This is just to encourage those to read some bible verses today.. I know it helps me when someone encouraged me with a bible verse, and we can get so busy, we dont read our bibles.. I read today.. There were days i would be too busy to read, but i am making time to read the Word.. Just wanted to encourage others to read, take five mintues, or more ,to read, as you are lead to..

ahortiz5

Asked by ahortiz5 at 2:36 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I havent yet today.. btw .. when we forget to read we are actually forgetting to feed our spirit. We then become hungry. Just like if we do not eat food our body will not get the nourishment we need.... neither will our spirit. Just a thought for those that struggle to read!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:27 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Yes, I did! I'm in Isaiah right now,and it is without a doubt one of my absolute favorite books! What a rich treasure trove of beautiful verses,and prophesies of our Lord and Savior's coming! Thanks for the reminder, can never read too much of God's Word! God Bless You!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 2:40 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• No not yet I keep 4getting but I really mean to but I do pray and thank God throughout the day! Thanks for the encouragement. God bless

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Not yet. Hubby and I always do some readings before bed, that's when we have time to do it together and we prefer to read it together.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 2:44 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Yes I did!!! I got up before everyone else and went to Starbucks and read all by myself before my husband had to go to work. It was a good reaing today too. If anyone else wants to read it you can find it here:

One Year Bible: Today's Reading

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 2:49 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Yes, I did. I read some in Romans, chapter 8.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:59 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• yep sweety, im in John chapter 5 today, :)
    wilswife

Answer by wilswife at 4:31 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I do before bed...... before bed is still like 2 1/2 hours away
    sugarmagnolia1

Answer by sugarmagnolia1 at 6:11 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I don't even own a Bible. Requested one once. They had a little booth set up and a signup list to get a free Bible.

I signed up. Never got a Bible.

Ironic, huh?
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 6:17 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I did twice ;) Thank you sister I
    Get busy too but it is so refreshing when I just go into another room and read. I'm in 1peter."The grass withers and its flower falls away but the word of the Lord endures forever". Blessing in Christ!
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 8:00 PM on Jul. 27, 2009