OMG How sick is this?

A woman charged with murdering her 3½-week-old son used a knife and two swords to dismember the child and ate parts of his body, including his brain, before stabbing herself in the torso and slicing her own throat, police said Monday.

Otty Sanchez, 33, is charged with capital murder in the death of her infant son, Scott Wesley Buchholtz-Sanchez. She was recovering from her wounds at a hospital, and was being held on $1 million bail.

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said the early Sunday morning attack occurred a week after the child's father moved out. The child's aunt and two cousins, ages 5 and 7, were in the house, but none were harmed

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• throwing upShe should rot in hell.

realtorshelly

Answer by realtorshelly at 9:37 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said the early Sunday morning attack occurred a week after the child's father moved out. The child's aunt and two cousins, ages 5 and 7, were in the house, but none were harmed.

McManus, who appeared uncomfortable as he addressed reporters, said Sanchez apparently ate the child's brain and some other body parts. She also tore his face off, chewed off three of his toes and decapitated the infant before stabbing herself.

"It's too heinous for me to describe it any further," McManus said.

Officers called to Sanchez's house at about 5 a.m. Sunday found her sitting on the couch "screaming that she killed her baby," police spokesman Joe Rios said. They found the boy's body in a bedroom.

Police said Sanchez said the devil told her to kill her son.

"It was a spontaneous utterance," McManus said. "She said she was hearing voices."
    Anonymous

• Sanchez does not yet have a lawyer, police said, and was hospitalized in San Antonio. The police declined to identify other family members.

No one answered the door Monday at Sanchez's home, where the blinds were shut. A hopscotch pattern and red hearts were drawn on the walk leading up to the house.

Neighbor Luis Yanez said everyone on the street was appalled by the news.

"Why would you do that to your baby?" said Yanez, 23, a tire technician. "It brings chills to you. They can't defend themselves."
    Anonymous

• OMG people like this are the Fuc*en devil.

Anonymous

• She was psychotic. There is no excuse other than she was totally sick. I just thank God for not being her or her family.
    Anonymous

• omg that poor child! I cant imagine the pain it must have felt? so sad
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 2:43 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• That is seriously sick. I'm sick just reading about it. That poor baby & that poor family.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 2:43 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Ugh, I think I am going to be sick.... How could anyone... be.... so....horrible to a child.

These are the type of people that should be put to death.
    babyinafishbowl

Answer by babyinafishbowl at 2:45 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I read that and felt physically ill. I had to take a few deep breaths to keep from throwing up. That poor, poor baby.
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 3:04 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• i read this a minute ago , and i got very sick! .. now reading it again and thinking how that little boy felt , just ... ugh! ... i hope the same happens to her , let her feel what he felt.
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 3:14 PM on Jul. 27, 2009