Should I call the cops on this woman?

ok, there is this woman (she is 35yrs old and an RN). When she was just an STNA when my client introduced us because she was going to same college as I am starting in the fall and she thought we would be good friends. Well turns out this woman is crazy drama and I decided to tell her I didn't want to talk to her anymore.Before all this I had invited her to a bon fire at my house and she drove to my house drunk, was trying kiss all over me (ick) and wanted to drive drunk to pick up her kids when she noticed that I had my son (no one else was getting drunk). We told her no. That is to show her amount of responsibility and maturity at 35yrs old and she is an RN!!!! I never hung out with this woman again but another incident occured where I knew I didn't want her as a friend and then she called and left a message on my phone telling me she was...........

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 2:47 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• going to beat my ass till I was on a ventilator. She also said that her mom was the head of the welfare fraud department and that she was going to have me on the top of the list today (not worried because I am not frauding it..oh, and I am getting assistance while I go though college). Should I call the cops and let them listen to the voice message she left me or let it go?
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:49 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Call them, file a report.
    Anonymous

• If this helps, I was not cursing at her when I told her I didn't want to talk to her. She texted me her knew number the other day and I told her I wasn't ever going to use it. She flipped out and called me a bitch and a welfare recipient and yada yada, and how she is better than me because she is 109,000 in debt and didn't use welfare to help her. I kept my cool and just stopped messaging her because I didn't want to feul the fire. The voice message is saved on my phone. This was 2 days ago. I am not sure if I should call on her or not.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:51 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• You can call them. I doubt they'll do much
    Anonymous

• I would report it then stop talking to her at all.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:52 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• If you can save it for later in the future but for now ignore the crazy witch. Just be nice to her and that is all. And watch your back she sounds phsyco. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:52 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Why do you bother responding? You're feeding into it
    Anonymous

• you should call just as a safety precaution because this chick is CLEARLY off her rocker!! I mean you have a child at your home and she seems to be a real piece of work. WHile you're at it, I suggest calling social services about her driving drunk and trying to pick her kids up while inebriated. Go for it girlie!! She asked for it!! lol
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 2:57 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

I know I shouldn't have answered. I don't know this woman that well so I didn't know she would flip out. She is not an RN I would want taking care of my family member. I don't work with her so I don't have to see her and I wont talk to her anymore. It was a lot of unnecessary drama and I HATE drama. Wish I would have never met her. My client feels bad because she didn't know she was like this. Live and learn...I just don't wanna be petty w calling the cops
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:58 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• you should report it even if they won't do anything about it because by reporting it, you establish a behavior pattern on paper about her in case something does happen.
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 3:04 PM on Jul. 27, 2009