Just curious if you use the pullout method?

How effective was it for you>?!How long did it work and did you decide you wanted to get pregnant or it just happened?

2love

Asked by 2love at 2:58 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I used it and got pregnant! I wasnt trying but it happened, in fact I got pregnant twice how stupis am i?
    Anonymous

• Worked for me for 5 years before my first son and we decided we wanted to get pregnant with him. The other 2, same thing, we didn't get pregnant until we wanted to.
    Anonymous

• Back in the day maybe and got lucky, but you are playing with fire when we do this. What I know now I wouldn't chance it.
    Anonymous

• We have used it for 10 years with no pregnancies.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:00 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• 6yrs and no pregnancies..I pray REAL hard...lol
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:02 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• we do the pull out method..and it didnt work one time because I got pregnant lol. i have a dr. appt. soon and will start taking BC.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:04 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Yes, once. My son will be 8 next month.
    Anonymous

• we used the pullout method for 3 years and I didnt get pregnant....then BAM it happened but it ended in a mc....but its been 2 years since then and nothing....so it is pretty effective...it really depends on the person i guess...
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• My family has a name for women who use pullout...."mom!"

If you're going to do that, back it up with charting. In fact, if you use "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler, you'll never have to do pull and pray again because you will know to the DAY when it's possible to get pregnant...and you just DON'T have sex on that day.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:35 PM on Jul. 27, 2009