• In the Spotlight:

Would you rather have a minivan or an SUV?

I have to buy one or the other and the gas mileage isn't that different between them and an SUV holds two more people.

mlregalado

Asked by mlregalado at 3:12 PM on Jul. 27, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Ford Explorer for me!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• suv
    thenewmum

Answer by thenewmum at 3:14 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• SUV
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 3:15 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I have an SUV and I love it.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 3:17 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I will be facing this shortly and i'm already dead set against mini vans lol makes me feel too old. i like the suv idea and if you can afford it i think the hybrids are the way to go. there's plenty of options and mileage is MUCH better
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• SUV their more versatile! Plus you can really use the extra 2 seats!! No matter how many people you have in your family, its always better to plan for extra! And with an SUV, if, God forbid, you get in an accident, you are more safe because they are made for hard driving like a Suburban or a Tahoe! GL!

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:18 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I'm not too fond of SUVs, but I will NEVER own a minivan...lol. So I guess if I had to pick, then SUV definitely.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 3:35 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• SUV all the way!
    Taviesmommy

Answer by Taviesmommy at 3:38 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• Public transit

Answer by rkoloms at 4:07 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I love my Honda Odyssey. It seats 8 and I love the convenience of the automatic sliding doors. It's also nice that the kids can't swing the doors open into cars in the next parking space and that it's a bit lower to the ground so the kids don't have trouble climbing up. I love my minivan.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:12 PM on Jul. 27, 2009